We have one job vacancy for a staff member to work in our Holiday Club which runs during all school breaks and holidays except the Christmas break.
You will be caring for children from age two years in a fully equipped setting with an outdoor play area.
You will be responsible for looking after children from two years old and making sure they are safe whilst having fun. You will be working as part of a supportive team of childcare professionals. There will be planned activities throughout the day interspersed with periods of free play. You will be supervising children both inside the classroom and in the outside play area.
Whilst we may draw on our experience as Montessori teachers, all activities are based on general play and craft activities. So this position is suitable for EYFS qualified teachers.
- Qualified position: NVQ level 2 or 3 childcare or preschool education qualification.
- Trainee position: we will consider trainee applications from candidates that do not yet have a childcare qualification.
The job location is at Rushmore House, this is 3.4 miles from Orpington Center which will take 8 to 18 minutes by car.
We follow the Bromley school term calendar. The following dates are provisional and depend on staff availability and demand.
- Spring half term – Mon 14th to Friday 18th February 2022
- Easter break – Monday 4th to Friday 15th April 2022
- Summer half term – Monday 30 May to Friday 3rd June 2022
- Summer break – Monday 25 July to TBA September 2022
We understand that you need time off for your own holiday and other events. You will need to think ahead and tell us your availability so we can plan staffing levels for the Holiday Club.
You will be paid a full market rate depending on your qualifications and experience. You may join our Workplace pension after a suitable qualifying period.
How to apply
- Go to Google maps and plan your commute route to find out how long it will take. Select the arrival time as 8.30am on a weekday. Make sure this commute time is acceptable to you.
- If you have a CV send it to us at this email address: [email protected] with Holiday Club job application in the subject field.
Please make your application for this job vacancy before 28 February 2022. We will process applications in the order we receive them.
If you do not have an up to date CV email us with this information (or use the form below):
- Full name
- Phone number
- Childcare related qualifications
- The number of years and months of childcare experience in a childcare setting.
- Any other childcare experience (including your own children)
- DBS check yes/no
- First aid certificate yes/no
Start application Form
You can use this form to start your application. However we will need a CV before an offer of employment can be made. If you do not have a current DBS check you will have to request a new one.